Register for a Library Card
Renew a current card
If you've had a District library card in the last three years, you may just need to update and renew your current card. You can fill out the Renew Your Library Card form or contact one of our libraries to get help renewing your library card.Please contact a staff member to get help renewing your library card.
Get a new card
Once you fill out the form below, you will be able place up to 3 items from our catalog on hold for check out with your new temporary library card number. Visit your nearest District library (see locations) to fully activate your card and to check out up to 50 items from our catalog and use all of our digital resources (some restrictions apply). Remember to bring your picture identification with you. If your address is different than the one on your ID, contact us about options to verify your address.Once you fill out the form below, write down your temporary library card number and take it to a service desk, along with your picture ID. Staff will be happy to quickly complete the process to get you your new library card.
By submitting this form, you agree to the following:
- To follow all rules and regulations regarding use of my library card.
- To pay all fines, costs, or fees assessed by the Library District for overdue, lost, or damaged materials.
- That I am responsible for all materials checked out with my library card, with or without my consent, and for all other uses of the card.
I understand that:
- My library card allows me to borrow materials, access website services, and use library internet computers.
- Failure to follow rules and regulations regarding use of my library card may result in suspension of library privileges.
- If fines, costs, or fees are not paid in a timely manner, my account may be referred to a collection agency, and I will be responsible for any and all additional costs, including recovery fees permitted by state law and reasonable attorney's fees.
- By providing my email address, I agree to receive notices regarding my account and other Library District information.